TSO Custer Creek in Richardson, TX offers comprehensive eye exams for the entire family. We strive to continually improve our patient experience and offer the following tips for a pleasant eye exam experience.
- When calling to schedule your eye exam appointment, please have your vision insurance information handy. This saves our patients repeated phone calls.
- Fill out the patient history form online before arriving for your appointment. We love to see our patients quickly with minimal wait so filling out the convenient form at home is a big time saver.
- If you currently have eyeglasses or contact lenses, be sure to bring them with you for your eye exam appointment.
- Texas State Optical Custer Creek uses the latest state of the art technology for a thorough eye exam and eye health checkup. Please mention any vision problem with Dr. Carter, and let her know if you find eye drops or air puff particularly uncomfortable.
- We carry your favorite designer frames and disposable contact lenses. After your eye exam, feel free to spend as much time as you’d like choosing your eyewear or fitting the perfect contact lens.
We feel privileged to serve the Richardson community and look forward to seeing you at your appointment. As always, please call anytime with questions or concerns before your eye exam.