Prior to your visit, please:
- Fill out patient history form by clicking here.
- Call the office to reschedule your appointment if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or if you are experiencing symptoms such as cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, or elevated temperature
- Please note, no additional guests are allowed at this time unless a caregiver is required. Children may be accompanied by one guardian
- Face Masks are required
- Sanitize or wash your hands upon entry
- Practice Social Distancing
- COVID-19 Triaging: Questionnaire, Temperature will be performed. If you experience any symptoms related to COVID-19 and /or have a temperature of 99.5 or greater, we will reschedule your appointment for a later date and recommend you seek care from you Primary Care Physician.
- Do not touch eyewear. Staff will provide concierge service by handling all selection of eyewear with you in the optical.
- Expect optical, exam rooms, frames, and all patient contact items to be sanitized after each patient.
Thank you for your cooperation as we continue to protect our patients and staff, and please feel free to call us with any questions.