Texas State Optical Custer Creek is COVID Safe for the Entire Family!
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the safety and well-being of our patients, staff and doctors is our first priority. Our team will continue to go above and beyond the expectations for optometry practices so that everyone who enters our practice will feel safe. We are sure that you are well aware of the concerns about COVID-19, and we would like you to know the steps we are taking. These measures include, but are not limited to:
Prior to your visit, please:
- Fill out patient history form by clicking here.
- Call the office to reschedule your appointment if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or if you are experiencing symptoms such as cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, or elevated temperature
- Please note, no additional guests are allowed at this time unless a caregiver is required. Children may be accompanied by one guardian
- Text or call 469-929-2900 for Curbside Check-In and COVID-19 Triage. Please allow 5-10 min for return call or text for curbside check in.
- COVID-19 Triaging: Questionnaire, Temperature will be performed. If you experience any symptoms related to COVID-19 and /or have a temperature of 99.5 or greater, we will reschedule your appointment for a later date and recommend you seek care from you Primary Care Physician.
- Face Masks are required
- Sanitize or wash your hands upon entry
- Practice Social Distancing
- Do not touch eyewear. Staff will provide concierge service by handling all selection of eyewear with you in the optical.
- Expect optical, exam rooms, frames, and all patient contact items to be sanitized after each patient.